Contribute to a meaningful cause and volunteer with a passionate team of people who are committed to the Mission of healing the less fortunate through the power of food. This is a great opportunity for a student or local neighbor with a flexible schedule. Mondays – Fridays, 3:00-7:00pm.
- Greets all Guests and Volunteers with warmth and welcome
- Oversees the sign-in/sign-out procedures for on-site staff, volunteers and guests
- Directs Guests to locations in the building
- Answers phones professionally and directs them to team members
- Provides light administrative support – computer tasks
- Friendly, helpful and compassionate
- Able to pass a Criminal Offender Records Inquiry (CORI) Background Check
- Bi-lingual speaking ability (e.g. Spanish) is a plus.