HEALTH & SAFETY
Please remember that in order to enter our building or volunteer during the pandemic, you cannot have:
- Traveled outside the U.S. within the last two weeks
- Been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has or may have contracted COVID-19
- Experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 72-hours
- Experienced a cough, chest congestion, or shortness of breath due to illness in the last 72-hours
- Experienced a fever in the last 72-hours
At this time, we are asking volunteers to use precaution when traveling to Community Servings. If using public transportation, please continue to be mindful of social distancing and sanitizing as you arrive on site. We also have plenty of parking spaces available in the lot adjacent to our building, which you are welcome to use.