Utility Associate (Temporary)
Join a passionate team who is committed to the Mission of healing people through the power of food. We offer excellent benefits and meaningful work to our Team Members. The primary responsibilities are to serve as the dishwasher and maintain a clean and controlled environment within Kitchen operations and other areas of the facility. Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
- Routinely performs ware washing and cleans the Kitchen, bathrooms and office work areas
- Removes and disposes of rubbish from the building in the proper container
- Maintains the upkeep of the parking and garbage disposal unit areas
- Provides utility support to the Executive Chef / Kitchen Manager in the Kitchen’s daily operations
- Adheres to all enforced safety and sanitation practices
- Attends and participates in the bi-weekly Kitchen operational meeting and the monthly staff meeting
- Performs other related duties as required by the Executive Chef or the Kitchen Manager
- Familiarity with safety and food handling sanitation standards
- Skill in the effective use of English language to read and express ideas/facts orally
- Bi-lingual speaking ability (e.g. Spanish) is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to cold, hot, wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.