More Info + FAQs
- We take food allergies very seriously. Every time we release a menu, we note which dishes include any top-8 allergens, including milk, eggs, fish, wheat, and soybeans. Community Servings is a nut, pork, and shellfish-free facility, though we are not a “Certified Free From” operation. We also label each dish with a list of ingredients and allergens.
- Community Servings is a nut, pork, and shellfish-free facility, though we are not a “Certified Free From” operation.
- TK Eats cannot accommodate specific dietary requests or make ingredient substitutions.
- While TK Eats will occasionally offer meals suitable for individuals with Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, we cannot prepare gluten-free versions of the dishes provided on our weekly menu.
- How many portions are in each meal?
- While individual appetites and eating habits vary, TK Eats designs each dish as a single serving.
- Does TK Eats offer a subscription?
- TK Eats is not a meal plan or subscription. Our customers place their orders weekly by midnight on Monday, for pickup on Wednesday or Thursday that week.
- Does TK Eats deliver?
- TK Eats is unable to deliver meals. Meals are ordered weekly and available for pickup at our headquarters in Jamaica Plain every Wednesday or Thursday from 9 am – 5 pm. Our address is 179 Amory St, Jamaica Plain. Please note we offer plenty of free parking for easy pickup.
- Customers pay for meals when placing their orders. TK Eats accepts most major credit and debit cards and Google Wallet. We cannot take cash for meals or process payments onsite.
PICKING UP MEALS
- Where do I go when picking up meals?
- Customers pick up meals in the lobby of Community Servings. There is plenty of free parking available in our lot located at 179 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain.
- What do I do if I cannot pick up my meals?
- If you cannot pick up your meals, you can ask someone else to pick them up. We will donate meals not picked up to a local community fridge, shelter, or someone we know needs a nutritious meal.
- Our meals are fully cooked to save you time. No actual cooking is required! However, we may ask you to complete a few simple steps, such as adding dressing to a salad or sauce to an entrée.
- TK Eats prepares everything from scratch, so our meals will last a few days if stored properly in the refrigerator.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK