HEALTH & SAFETY
Please remember that in order to enter our building or volunteer during the pandemic, you cannot have:
- Traveled outside the U.S. within the last two weeks
- Been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has or may have contracted COVID-19
- Experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 72-hours
- Experienced a cough, chest congestion, or shortness of breath due to illness in the last 72-hours
- Experienced a fever in the last 72-hours
We are asking all volunteers to try to avoid using public transportation or ride-sharing services to travel to Community Servings, as the CDC recommends avoiding them as part of proper social distancing. We have plenty of parking spaces available in the lots adjacent to our building, which you are welcome to use.
Please click the button below to view our volunteer calendar or to sign up for a shift.