Community Servings welcomes applications for our meals service at any time throughout the year. Below are the documents included in the client intake packet. In addition, applicants or professionals working with applicants are welcome to call our office at (617) 522-7777 to request an intake packet to initiate the intake process.
- Community Servings Application Check List - This letter describes the paperwork required to apply for services. (PDF Attachment; Spanish version)
- Certification Form - The medical certification form must be completed by your primary care physician or nurse and faxed directly to the Community Serving's office from the physician's or nurse's office.
- Client Intake Form - The intake form should be completed, signed, dated, and returned. (PDF Attachment; Spanish version)
- Client Guidelines - Packet includes the 1) Client Responsibilities, Rights and Grievance Procedures, 2) Missed Delivery Policy and 3) Client Release of Information Consent Form (HIV/AIDS applicants only). Forms need to be signed and dated by applicant. (PDF Attachment; Spanish version)
- Client Agreement - Please complete, sign, date, and return. (PDF Attachment; Spanish version)
- Income Verification - Although there are no income eligibility restrictions for our clients, Community Servings requires applicants to submit income verification. Examples of income verification are: SSI statement, four pay stubs or a bank statement. If an applicant does not receive income, Community Servings may accept a letter from a case manager or social worker on letterhead stating that the client does not receive income.
Illnesses we feed (all numbers expressed as percentages):