Bilingual Client Services Coordinator
Join a passionate team who is committed to the Mission of healing people through the power of food. We offer excellent benefits and meaningful work to our Team Members.
Responsible for processing intakes for both traditional and contract clients including, but not limited to, monitoring client records, maintaining the client database, daily communication with delivery team and working with other departments to ensure that client meal issues or concerns are addressed in a timely manner. This is a full time 40 hour/week position, Monday – Friday, 9:30 am-5:30 pm.
- Completes all client and referral inquiries and responds daily to all client phone calls
- Processes all incoming paperwork for client intakes and maintains the client database daily
- Develops and maintains relationships with referral agencies and community organizations
- Assists in the coordination of client recertification process which includes client memos, phone calls and collection of updated client paperwork
- Maintains effective communication between the Nutrition, Kitchen and Delivery teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in Spanish
- Demonstrated telephone, verbal and written skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce software a plus
- High school diploma and 2 years of experience in direct customer service