This salad is wonderful and easy to make! The only thing you need is a knife and a cutting board! These little watermelon radishes will brighten up both your day and your plate!
4 cups fresh arugula
2 medium watermelon radishes
1 can mandarin oranges in 100% juice
2 tablespoons crumble feta or goat cheese
1/4 cup walnuts or almonds, chopped
1. In a salad bowl, make a bed of arugula.
2. Slice the radishes into small watermelon- shaped pieces and sprinkle over arugula.
3. Open the mandarin oranges and scoop them out of the can, reserving the liquid in the can.
4. Sprinkle cheese and nuts over the salad.
6. Pour 1 tablespoon of your favorite low calorie dressing over salad and enjoy!
This information is per serving.