We welcome and encourage open discussion on Community Servings social media sites – including but not limited to our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube pages – and look forward to any comments, stories, pictures, and experiences you want to share. That said, we do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous, and avoid making offensive comments. Please be aware that once you post something online, there’s the potential for thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of people to read your words, even years from now.
The opinions and or views expressed on Community Servings social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not those necessarily of Community Servings or any of their respective employees, or members of its board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
While Community Servings makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. Community Servings reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with the organization)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- All links to other website found linked from Community Servings’ social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Community Servings, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of Community Servings social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Community Servings may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Community Servings. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post.