Work with Us
IT Operations Specialist – FULL TIME
Click here to apply today!
Massachusetts’ free, home-delivered meals program for the critically and chronically ill has an opening for an IT Operations Specialist. Community Servings is a non-profit food and nutrition program focused on the nutritional needs of underserved populations across the state. Over the past 30 years, we have delivered over 8.5 million free, scratch-made meals to the critically ill in the context of medical nutrition therapy.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position is responsible for managing IT projects and overseeing the organization’s relationship with its outsourced IT support partner to meet the information and data requirements of the organization.
Community Servings knows that diversity drives excellence. We are a place where everyone is welcome. We celebrate, promote, and derive strength from a diversity of lived experiences. We actively seek and encourage an inclusive workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with all agency teams to identify technological needs and improve team processes
- Manages relationship with outsourced IT support partner
- Ensures timely follow-up to staff support tickets
- Works with the CEO and other stakeholders to plan technology projects that align with the organization’s mission and strategic plan
- Monitors and enforces organizational security standards and policies including information security program, incident response planning, business continuity and disaster recovery, BYOD and mobile device management
- Manages organizational response to InfoSec incidents and serves as the organization’s designated Security Officer
- Builds and maintains relationships with third-party business partners
- Manages the organization’s IT budget for anticipated spending on hardware, software, and support services
- Works closely with the Manager of Program Data to achieve successful information integration across Community Servings applications, systems, and internal sharing platforms
- Develops, maintains and consistently reviews/updates training plans, materials, and documentation for users, coordinates new user and ongoing training sessions organization-wide
- Ensures all staff are trained on and meet organization-wide protocols/practices concerning security and PHI
- Monitors user adoption rates and responds as needed and develops/adopts user solutions (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing technology-driven business processes
- Experience or training in working with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Successful IT project management experience involving change management
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires managing multiple changing priorities and projects while driving toward deadlines
- Collaborative and service-oriented mindset in addressing the needs of cross-functional teams
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work products and attention to detail
- Strong learning orientation, i.e. the ability and willingness to learn and grow from mistakes
We offer a complete benefits program including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Daily community lunch