- Remember that you or someone else must be home to sign for your delivery. Please call our Client Services team at 617-522-7777 and leave us a message if your meals haven’t arrived by 8 p.m. on your scheduled delivery date. We will call you back the next morning.
- Cancellation of your delivery must be made 24-hours in advance. To put your delivery on hold, please call Client Services.
- If we try to deliver your meals and no one is there to sign for it – we can’t reschedule or redeliver. If you miss your meal delivery a few times without calling Client Services first, it might end your service.
- Your food has been made to meet your specific nutrition and health needs. This meal plan has been approved and recommended by your doctor and one of our dietitians. Your delivery will arrive once a week. The package will contain five lunches and five dinners, plus healthy snacks and desserts.
- Meals, soups, stews, and grain bowls may be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. They will last in a fridge for up to five days.
- Keep milk and yogurt in a fridge until the “best by” date on the container.
- Keep fresh fruit in a fridge to make it last longer.
- Keep cake, cookies, fruit, and other desserts in a fridge for up to five days.
- Thaw frozen meals, soups, stews, and grain bowls in your fridge for a day to speed up cooking times. DO NOT thaw meals at room-temperature, on countertops, or in sinks.
- Cook frozen meals, soups and stews until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
1.) Peel back corners of the plastic cover or remove the plastic lid.
2.) Place the food in a microwave for the recommended amount of time.
3.) For meals, carefully remove the vegetables after five minutes. Stir food and rotate the container. Continue to cook for the remaining time or until food reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Oven (Entrées Only)
1.) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2.) Place on a sheet pan. Do not remove or cut plastic covering
3.) Place meal in a preheated oven and bake for the recommended amount of time (see below).
4.) Use a food thermometer to see if the internal temperature has reached 165°
1.) Remove THAWED food from its container and place in a pan.
2.) Cook over low heat as recommended in the chart, or until the food reaches an internal temperature of 165°F